Q. Can I use the large covered courtyard for a private event?
A. The courtyard is our restaurant seating area, and we need to keep it open for our customers: We only very very rarely shut the courtyard seating area down for private events. However, if you want to host a large dinner party at the restaurant, we gladly take reservations. We also have the side bar, that accommodates private events for up to 75 people, with a minimum food spend per person.
Q. Do you do weddings?
A. We can accommodate relaxed wedding parties, receptions and rehearsal dinners on a case by case basis.
Q. I have a play! Can I have a run at ATX?
A. You can inquire with us about availability of our theater spaces (see the list of rentable spaces below). Email us here with a brief description of your idea for more information.
Q. I have a band! Can I perform?
A. We are not booking bands at this time. If – however – you have a small acoustic outfit and are interested in playing during dinner, email us here with a brief description of your idea for more information.
Q. I’m an artist! Can I show my work?
A. We encourage wall-based, installation and performance artists to send information our way for possible exhibition at Atwater Crossing. Email us here with a few links to your work or a brief run-down of what your installation or performance would be. Please, if you can, visit the space before submitting.
Q. What are your private rental rates?
A. We offer two options: Either a flat fee for space usage, or a minimum per person spend. Email us here to find out more.
Q. Do you allow outside catering?
A. No way! Our food is too good.
These are the spaces we have available for rent:
- AT1 - ‘The warehouse’ – 12,335 sq. ft. Main Floor // 3,500 sq. ft. Mezzanine. Events in this space are considered on a case by case basis. Please contact us to submit a request here
- Goldilocks – 2,568 sq. ft. Main Floor // 790 sq. ft. Mezzanine. Its not too big. its not too small. it just the right size! Which of course means it is rented through May 2014.
- The Courtyard – Is available for dinner parties. However we do not offer 100% buyouts of the restaurant. Please reserve your dinner reservations with the ATX Kitchen directly at (323) 522- 3488
- The Platform at ATX Kitchen – Available for private rentals for mixers, reunions and parties of 35 to 75 people. There is a 4 hour minimum rental period for private rentals. Buffet-style finger food catering is available.
- Yoga Studio – We have a yoga studio on site which can be rented for performances, rehearsals, auditions, or classes.
- Theaters – We have four theater spaces at ATX of various shapes, sizes, and capabilities. They are also available for film screenings, rehearsals, shoots, and theatrical productions.
The Platform at ATX – Production Specs
13’8” x 15’ .5” x 1’4.5” (less one baby grand piano in stage corner)
18’ 8” x 67’ 1” (less stage above and bar sized: 8’8” x 18’10”)
- Soundcraft FX 16ii
- 13 available input channels
- built in effects
- 2 monitor mixes (aux 1 and 2)
- 2 QSC K10 Powered Speakers
- QSC HPR 181W (powered sub)
- 2 QSC K10 Powered Speakers
- 3 Shure SM 57
- 3 Shure SM 58
- 2 Shure PG 58 (wireless)
- 4 Live Wire Solutions SPDI
Baby Grand Piano
- William Knabe and Co. WG 48